Recently International Rescue Committee (IRC) published a Job Circular. Bangladeshi people can be apply to this Job circular. moreover the company will appoint a Nurse. So if you built your career International Rescue Committee (IRC) can apply for this job. It is a famous company in Bangladesh. You know we are published all jobs circular. we also publish all information of this job. We also publish International Rescue Committee (IRC) job and more for example Government jobs, Company jobs, Medical jobs circular in Bangladesh.
Position Name: Nurse (Covid 19 Response)
Vacancy: Not Specific
📚 Educational Qualifications
- Diploma in Nursing
- Experience: at least 01 years.
💵 Salary & Other Benefit
- Tk 50,000 (Monthly)
- Fringe Benefits (Insurance + Mobile Allowance + Accommodation + Transportation + Food)
💼 Job Responsibility
- Provide ensure delivery of patient care through implementation of prescribed medication and monitoring effects in nurse COVID-19 response program.
- To provide nursing care to patients in isolation center supporting COVID-19 responses.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- Actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices with maintaining appropriate IPC.
- Moreover to maintain positive interpersonal relations with subordinate and seniors.
- Promote a safe environment for patients, visitors and co-workers including the implementations of infection control policies of the hospital.
- Perform the initial and reassessment of the patient within the defined time frame.
- Triage, screening and assessment of patients.
- To check daily inventory of medicines & other equipment.
- Moreover to give priority to emergency cases and to co-ordinate with the consultants / respective department for the same.
- Delivery of hygiene promotion, health education and patient / care giver counselling.
- Ensure adherence to infection prevention and control measures.
- Ensure accurate recording of information in the clinic registers, and timely completion of summary reports.
- Moreover Clinic areas are appropriately stock with essential equipment and supplies.
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respect, and that all consultations are conduct in a dignified and respectful manner.
- To perform all the jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work.
- Previously working with any local or International NGO.
- Ability to lead, train, supervise and facilitate other medical staff and community health workers in their respective tasks.
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment.
- Skills to provide sensitive and appropriate medical counselling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptive, and willingness to work in challenging moreover situations.
- Ability to live in challenging conditions and ability moreover to work under difficult, high pressure situations.
📍 Job Location: Cox-Bazar (Teknaf)
📋 Application Deadline: 20 June 2020
🏣 About Company
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Business : Moreover The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future. In more than 40 countries and in 26 U.S. cities, our dedicated teams provide clean water, shelter, health care, education, protection and empowerment support to refugees and displaced people. The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Founded in 1933. David Miliband, President and CEO of the International Rescue Committee, is a former Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom.