Recently Zaman Fashionwear Limited published a Merchandiser Job Circular 2020 Bangladeshi people can be apply to this Job circular. So if you built your career in Zaman Fashionwear Limited can you apply for this job. You know published all jobs circular. We also publish all information of this job. We also publish Govt. and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh. Merchandiser Job Circular 2020
Name of position: Merchandiser / Jr. Merchandiser
- Bachelor / Masters in any discipline (science background preferred)
- Degree in Apparel / Textile will be given preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Internal & external communication, marketing with buyers’ liaison office.
- Product development and Sampling.
- Preparing internal order sheets for production team.
- Accessories & trims in-housing.
- Making financial presentations to senior managers. moreover,
- Preparing purchase orders.
- Negotiating quantities and delivery time-scales.
- Getting approvals on lab dips, PP. moreover,
- Advising and assisting production and quality department. moreover,
- Taking responsibility for inspections. moreover,
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s). moreover,
- Apparel merchandising, Garment Marketing, moreover, Merchandising and Production.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area Garments
- 5-7 years working experience in export oriented woven moreover, garments industry. moreover,
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in moreover, English.
- Good team player & can do attitude. moreover,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, advance excel, Power point, ERP, mail communication, uses of internet is a must. moreover,
- Should be honest, sincere, dynamic, hardworking & willing to work under pressure; and
- Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure. moreover,
- Dhaka, Gazipur.
Read Before Apply
Zaman Fashionwear Limited is Zaman Group’s mammoth step towards entering the garments industry, which is the largest contributor towards Bangladesh’s economy. +880 2 9573031-35 We will be happy to hear from you. Working time: Sat – Thu: 9:00 – 17:00 / Closed on Friday. Head Office in Dhaka City Centre (Level 11), 90/1 Motijheel C/A. moreover